I am full of indifference.

The truth is, I just don’t seem to care about anything right now. I have never had this problem before. I am the most high strung, intense person that many people know, as I am quite frequently reminded. My passion and determination is something pride myself on. Nothing is more of a rush that that do or die moment, where reaching this goal is the end all be all of my existence. There has always been at least one, and usually more than one, thing in my life that inspired me. But lately, there is nothing. Nothing seems to ignite that spark in me. Everything is just blah. Maybe it is the weather. Or maybe I have just come down from the high of an overpacked week. Who knows. All I know is that I hope this feeling passes soon. It’s making it hard to write. My writing has always been a reflection of my emotion. I can’t seem to feel much of anything at all right now.

2 thoughts to “I am full of indifference.”

1. I totally know how you feel, it is like when you are not stressed, you aren’t in the writing zone. And it is really hard to kick start again, especially when everything is blah. Maybe take a day to hang out, and indulge the blah and see if it goes away? Sometimes that helps.

2. Joline, I get like that sometimes too. Stress is the only thing that revitalizes my motivation (like Alex). I live for stress, isn’t that weird? I enjoy it. The paradox to this is that I overwhelm myself. I will get bored, so I load myself with projects on top of projects, committing myself to an unfeasible workload. Make sure to find your balance.