The word bed actually looks like a bed. Have a great day.

You’re welcome for that beautiful gem. My friend pointed that out to me and it made me happy and I hope it does the same for you. There’s a whole lot of everything on my mind right now. There is writing to be written, Jesus was on the Diag handing out ashes, Community is coming back on the air, and oh yeah, three days until spring break. Although I have much of it to do, writing is on my mind, but just barely clinging there. What I am really excited for is happening tonight. The one and only Shelley Manis will be the guest speaker for the Lloyd Hall Scholars Program that I am in. I can’t wait to hear all that she has to say about writing and such… but seriously I am looking forward to her speaking. After all, it’s not everyday that your professor is also the guest speaker at a 400+ member event.

After class this morning, my mind is still very much focused on this re-purposing essay. I think that putting the paper in front of yourself with an audience and having them read the paper in your presence really makes you feel vulnerable as a writer and at least for this paper, has really made me realize how much more I want to do and really do bigger and better things with it.

With the arrival of spring break has come the arrival of midterms and papers and so therefore I am having a hard time producing sentences correctly because my brain just seems to really have the dumb and quite frankly refuses to work. So this is a rather short blog post, but I will leave you with a great Simpson’s attitude ¬†towards writing and school related shenanigans. And again, I can’t wait to see Shelley speak tonight!

Until Friday at 11:59 pm I Will Feel This Way

One thought to “The word bed actually looks like a bed. Have a great day.”

1. Haha, Sal, this post is hilarious. I think midterms are taking their toll on all of us. After reading your repurposing paper draft, I thought it had lots of potential to be a really good paper and I can’t wait to see the end result. When is Shelley speaking? I want to go!