[pika] Predict the Weather

If you’re like me, you love the snow.  When I was in high school in Maryland, just the thought of snow was enough to make me excited.  It typically only took about 2 inches of snow to cancel school for the day so anytime there was a possibility of snow I went to wunderground.com to try to predict what would happen.  It turns out that you don’t need to rely on weather.com to tell you the weather. You can actually visit Wunderground and view weather models to try and predict the weather yourself. So, the next time there’s talk of a Michigan snowstorm, head to Wunderground and try to predict just how much snow you’re going to get!

3 thoughts to “[pika] Predict the Weather”

1. Thank you for bringing this website to my attention! It’s defiantly intriguing to be able to predict the weather for yourself instead of relying on other websites. I don’t know how accurate my predictions will be but I am going to try it out!

2. The Weather Underground was actually started at Michigan- my Extreme Weather teacher told us that. You might already know that, but I didn’t when he told us. If you’re really interested in weather you should look into that class, which I just told you about in my previous comment on your other post haha.