(Pika!) Favorite Holiday Memory

Hi everyone! Hope you’re all having an okay time preparing for your finals.  I was walking around State Street today and there were tons of people out and about doing some holiday shopping.  While I am a huge procrastinator when it comes to buying gifts, my mom is the kind of person who has all of her shopping done by Thanksgiving.  I started to think about how the time around the holidays used to be so exciting and I had a countdown from the beginning of December until Christmas.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m still super excited for it, it just doesn’t seem as special as it used to…which is a really sad realization, actually.  But anyway, it got me thinking about what I loved so much about the holidays.  I love being with my family that I don’t get to see very often, I love the food that my Mimi serves on Christmas Eve, I love still being lucky enough that my parents buy me gifts, and I love being able to buy all of my friends and family gifts as well.  What is everyone’s favorite holiday memory?