sundays

My computer’s battery gave out, so I’m currently enclosed in a cubicle in the Dude trying to simultaneously grade math homework (EECS 376, so it’s in the computer science department but considered a math class and would more accurately be titled Confusing Proofs About Computers 101) (somehow I get paid for distinguishing between least/most confused) and write my repurposing draft. “Trying” being the operative word here.

I’ll blame my current procrastination on the rain (although I’m trapped far enough in the library to not know the weather outside) and the day of the week, but in the meantime want to share a goofy set of writing tips I just found in the hopes someone else laughs a little, too. and maybe convince myself I’m being marginally more productive. Good luck in your Sunday endeavors.

Margot Kriete

Hi! My name's Margot. I study computer science, have super long arms, never skip breakfast, and will probably become a German shepherd lady (as opposed to those "cat ladies") when I grow up. I like to cook, read, run, change my mind, and write.