Re-Mediation Worries

As of right now, I’m a little freaked out.  I originally wanted to create a video for my re-mediation project centering around different resources on campus, and it’s proving to be just as difficult as everyone has been saying.  First, I don’t own a Mac (and barely know how to work one), but was planning to use the computer labs and iMovie to create the video.  This being said, I don’t really think that plan is very feasible, since it would be really annoying to have to travel to the computer labs all of the time to work on this project.  So, I started looking into other platforms for Windows and can’t find any that I like/will do the job I want to do.  Windows Live Movie Maker just doesn’t cut it… especially because I can’t figure out how to add a voice-over to the video.

Unfortunately I didn’t have time to make it to the Tech Deck last week, so I’m cutting it really close.  Does anyone have any suggestions that might work?  At this point I’m even considering changing my proposal from a video-based project to a website, but I’m not sure about the details.  I guess I will see what I’ve decided by Tuesday when our storyboards are due…   Goodness, I don’t like choices!