The End is Near

Okay so that title might be a little over dramatic but this semester flew by so fast that i’m still in awe. It’s weird to finish this semester and feel like I have finally done something that will continuously impact my life. I tend to find myself finishing a semester empty handed, brain dispersed, and just excited to move on with my life. The sad reality of that statement is that I have realized that I am not as thankful for my amazing college years as I should be. I am happy to leave this semester feeling more complete than I have ever felt ready to embark on my journey’s to come.

I had no idea what to expect from this WRT220 class and I definitely did not expect to be pushed to the limits as much as I was. I am thankful for that. I am thankful that I was pushed to see beyond my writing and find out things about myself I had no idea about. The last thing I thought I would do is discover more about myself, especially through a class.

Anywhoooo, enough with the sentimental talk, below you will find a link of a portfolio I have made in this class! I wanted this portfolio to have a mix of professional and personal. I want to go into the public relations field and I thought that this portfolio would be the perfect opportunity to stand out from most applicants. At the same time, I wanted to bring more personal elements like my love for photography so that they can see a more tender side of me.

Enjoy!

Lior Press

Whale lover, wolverine at heart. Give me brownies and I will love you forever. “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”- Bob Marley