- I am like the worker ant that carries 10-times his body weight for the better of the colony.
- I am the type of person who always chooses family over anything else.
- I am the type to embrace a puzzle. Especially, when it is about business.
- In college, I feel like I’m constantly running on a treadmill that is set a notch too fast.
- I am the type of person who loves to get lost in music.
- I am one who tends to focus on the entire forest rather than a particular tree.
- I believe in hard work.
- I am a person who always looks for the answers even when there doesn’t appear to be any.
Project Resources: (Note: My project details the rise and fall of the start up Better Place, a company with a mission to end the world’s dependence on motor oil by developing a network of electric cars and battery switching stations. After describing Better Place, I will try to address whether companies in the free-market economy are the best way to solve multi-faceted issues such as freeing the world from its dependence on oil. The alternate hypothesis, of course, is government intervention to solve the world’s most pressing issues.)
- Investor reports (by PrivCo)
- US Energy Statistics
- Better Place Website
- BusinessWeek Magazine
- Wired Magazine
- ERB Institute at the University of Michigan
- Website detailing financial backers
- Interviews with professors at the Ross School of Business
- Interviews & articles published in newspapers
Until next time,