Self Claims & Project References

1. Hate making decisions

2. I enjoy being with people most of the time, but there are days when I really like to just be with myself.

3. I’m ambitious until I reach a goal, then I slow down to catch my breath, make a new goal, and get going again

4. I’m always in a hurry to get places and do things. I’m not really a stop and smell the roses kind of person—I need to work on this.

5. I’m forgetful with little things but never forget the big things that really matter.

6. I hate confrontation because I don’t like to hurt people

7. I’m a very trusting person, of those I’m close with and strangers.

8. I have a really hard time focusing on things for a period of time—this may be why I am always rushing to do the next thing

I think these claims definitely relate to my project, which aims to help others and myself understand happiness. I talk a lot about being in a rush and not taking the time to stop and realize how lucky I am and just be happy with what I have. I’m always trying to hit another goal or accomplish something else. I don’t ever give myself the time to reap the benefits of my hard work. I’m hoping that through these resources, I can accomplish my goal of understanding happiness a little bit more 🙂

1. Scholarly articles about happiness

2. Self-improvement happiness “challenges”

3. Social media articles

4. Facts from ppts that I’ve heard in class

5. Internet articles about happiness (non scholarly)

6. Blog posts about happiness

7. Charts/data about my own case study

8. Notes from my Interview with my psychology professor

9. Books about happiness

10. Movies that talk about happiness (the pursuit of happiness etc)

11. Documentaries about happiness