Sorry for all of the posts, but I thought it would be a good idea to start brainstorming what makes me happy for my Happiness project. I just found a 21 Day Happiness Challenge online that I think I’m going to try to complete, but for now, I’m going to make a list of the things that make me happy, and start doing at least 2 a day. Let’s see if this works! Feel free to comment with your own list too! 🙂
1. Getting things accomplished, and feeling like I did my best work (like this blog post, for example…POINTS! 😉 )
2. Exercising, especially hot yoga classes…so relaxing!!
3. Spending time catching up with my friends
4. Unplugged days: no social media, phone, etc.
5. Taking naps & watching Netflix
6. Eating healthy (Okay, it’s not really that fun while it’s happening, but after I feel pretty good!)
7. Not eating healthy (Let’s be honest, the act of gorging yourself with Frita Batidos or Pizza House cheesy bread is also pretty awesome)
8. Skyping my family (or better yet, actually being with them)
9. Reading a book for fun! …but really, who has time for that?!
10. Surprising someone or helping somebody out just because 🙂