At Long Last…

Someway, somehow, I have reached the end of my junior year in college. It sounds so insane to me. As silly as it is when I was little, every night on my birthday I used to cry when I realized I was one year closer to having to leave home and go to college, away from everything I’ve known. Now, I feel like crying when I think about leaving. It has been a crazy few years and I already cannot wait to come back and get back to it in the fall. As I was writing my e-portfolio, though the task seemed daunting at first, I realized that this was the freest project I’d ever had here. I could finally say what I wanted, have people see it and hopefully understand it, all for (at the end of the day) a grade. It seemed like a foreign concept to me to actually enjoy schoolwork. I think in three years, I have been most proud of this project more than anything and I hope it shows. You can check it out here. I hope you have all enjoyed being in this class as much as I have and I look forward to seeing what everyone else has come up with!