My MiW is Over =*^( #RayRay

I cannot believe that my Sweetland Minor in Writing experience is over. *After I finish these points* I had an amazing experience working with Ray for both my Gateway and Capstone. I am going to miss icebreakers before every single class. I literally looked forward to hearing what question he had to ask before every class period. Every time we met with him he was basically dropping a bunch of knowledge on us while we walked out of class contemplating what wonder of advice he gave us. He is one of the best teachers that I have had here at the University of Michigan. I’m happy that I got a chance to compile the research that I have found about my family in the capstone project with Ray’s help. Had an amazing two years with you Ray Ray! Thank you!

One thought to “My MiW is Over =*^( #RayRay”

1. I couldn’t agree more. I left that last class feeling that I had just learned more in those 90 minutes than I had in my entire undergraduate career. Okay, not quite, but seriously that was some great life advice. What an incredible teacher!!! RAY ROCKS