Project 2 Update

For those of you who don’t know, I am creating a Buzzfeed article for Project II. My original piece is my college application essay where I write about how Rory Gilmore from Gilmore Girls has influenced my life. My Buzzfeed article is titled 12 Things Rory Gilmore Has Taught Us About Growing Up. So far, I think my project is going well. I have written out 12 points about Rory and collected all the images and GIFs that complement each point. For the next part of my project I have to focus on coming up with little explanations for each point. I think this will help alleviate my concern that everyone, and not just Gilmore Girls’ fans, understands the article. These explanations will provide a bit of background for each point. Additionally, over the next week I will be revising the text to make sure the tone fits into Buzzfeed. I am trying to make my language smart, witty and funny. My goals for this project are to make my Buzzfeed post as similar to a real one as possible. I hope that I will be able to post it onto Buzzfeed and for a wide audience to read it!

Screen Shot 2014-10-21 at 6.21.18 PM