2 thoughts to “writing is EVERYTHING”

1. Hi Hannah!!

This poem(?) is so interesting. I can relate to a lot of what you have been told about writing from a young age. Are you intending to argue that there is much more to writing beyond what we are told when we are little? Because if so, I completely agree. My definition of writing has completely transformed as I’ve grown older, from building sentences, to the 5 paragraph essay, to research papers, to writing for fun.

Also, just out of curiosity, what does your picture at the bottom signify? Regardless of what it means, it’s a cute picture!

2. Hannah: What an inspiring poem. The way the poem flowed with the bold words really encapsulated me and I appreciate that. You really show the versatility of writing and how great of a tool it can be. That’s what makes this minor so cool– we get to try and master writing, a very underrated skill.

I didn’t realize how important writing was until I got here. It was always just some tedious task. Since I joined the Daily, I’ve realized the beauty of writing and how cool and fluid it can be.

Anyways, thanks for the post and I appreciate your appreciation (lol) with writing.