Pop…

This is what comes up in google search when you type in pop. It's clearly called soda NOT pop!
This is what comes up in google search when you type in pop. It’s clearly called soda NOT pop!

Tired is a thing that happens to people when they feel they have had enough of something or when they are actually physically fatigued or sleepy. Getting tired of something means you have exhausted your own personal tolerance for whatever it is that you are doing. You wanna know something I am never tired of… Pop. In New York we call it soda, but in the Midwest and in the South its, “clearly called pop,” as per my friends. They¬†always use the term pop to describe the carbonated drink I usually have at restaurants. Ever heard the saying, “when in Rome do as the romans do?” Yea it sounds good and all but as for me ill stick with the soda! Listen to how soda sounds. SO-dUH! Two of the funniest phrases every used. It is perfect for the clear bubbly liquid that I can resist only long enough to urinate and rid myself of the Sprite right before it. Before you know it im back at it drinking another soda (sprite to be exact). Right now I have a 24oz. Sprite as I write this. I also had another one at a book club meeting and after that at my boyfriend’s house. Sprite is vesatile. It can actually be consumed anywhere. There is no criteria other than have a mouth and a throat so you can swallow the tasty goodness. It even tastes great flat- uncarbonated. I know there are things you all dont get tired of. What are they?

This is an authentic sprite. Drawn and colored to perfection!