Introduction and what kind of writing I like to read

Hi everyone,

I think a question as broad as who are you is one difficult to answer. I believe people are always changing everyday. I will tell you a little bit about myself. I am currently a sophomore majoring in Spanish and Psychology. I am a peer advisor in the Michigan Research Community. I love to be active and never sit still. I’m usually running, water skiing, wake boarding, rock climbing, or hiking any minute I have of free time. This time of the year is not only my favorite season, but is the best for downhill skiing.

I also love to travel. I’ve been on a mission trip to Dominican Republic, an absolutely life changing experience. I am leaving in 3 days to ski in Canada and hope to study abroad in Spain for the summer.

I like to read a wide variety of writing. I’ve recently discovered that I love to read cross-genres. I read a novel written in poems and absolutely loved the idea. I love to read nonfiction, fiction, and anything in-between. Some of my favorite authors include Malcolm Gladwell, Mitch Albom, and John Green.

I hope to improve my writing ability in this class and look forward to getting to know all of you.

~Allie