1. The TV: This kinda diverges into to subcategories which then diverge into a million sub-subcategories. So the first would be the TV Show itself, which is a form of entertainment. Beyond that you can have different genres of TV shows that appeal to a wide variety of audiences. The show I was watching was Scandal which would probably appeal to women above the age of 20. The second thing is COMMERCIALS. There are a wide variety of these as well that are also trying to attract a specific audience. For example the taxact.com commercial I kept seeing applies only to people who have to do their taxes.
2. The Internet: Emails-personal and business communication, Ctools-a resource for school, Chase.com-banking at my fingertips, the list goes on and on. Again we see advertising here, tailored to our browsing history (Quit reminding me about the beautiful bag that is out of my price rage!!)
3. My Phone: Text messages-personal communication, Snapchat-a very different animal it sends pictures to my friends, let alone a bunch of other apps.
4. Books: there are textbooks and fun books. All of different subjects and genres.
5. Notebooks: have my school notes, to do lists and scribbles.
5. Journal: Personal musings and reflections.
6. Calendar: my list of events for the rest of eternity