I ramble on about me and cats…

Written using the most dangerous writing app.

I think that if I had to describe myself as an animal that it would have to be a cat just because that fits my personality the best. I share many characteristics with these animals in my personality. For example I am generally better left by myself, unless I want people then I will force myself on them whether they want it or not. But if I want to be alone I will be very annoyed at you for disturbing me. I am generally a very inexpressive person who will not show my emotions a whole lot. Cats I feel are similar and on the outside appear very indifferent to most things. But just like cats I think on the inside I do care and if there was a problem I would try and help. Also like cats I am a person who likes to be very comfortable. I would rather have a room be colder and be forced to use a blanket than have the room be the correct temperature and not need one. Also I like to sleep a lot. I don’t know I thought that writing these would come easy but it really isn’t. It is a lot harder to thin of these things on the spot than to try and think of them just off-hand. jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj I really don’t know where to go from here. I thought I would have a lot more but I don’t really know where to go from here. jjjjjjkkskskskskskssksksks I don’t know I guess I am just a cat kind of person. I think dogs are too happy and expressive and outgoing for me. I am a cat kind of person who silently thinks that you are cool and cares for you but doesn’t show it on the outside.

As a reward for making it through this here is one of my favorite cat .gifs and my reaction to a lot of things in life:

http://i.imgur.com/A5ASDAg.gif