Better Late than Never

Well, we’ve arrived at the end of the semester, and it appears I’ve forgotten to do one of my last assignments– whoops, at least I’m getting it done at some point, right?  I think in the rush of finals and completing my E-portfolio, I forgot to write a post introducing it.  Well…… the time has come…… after weeks of anticipation………. I’m ready to unveil my E-Portfolio……. drumroll pleaseeeeeeee…….:

Here it is!! 

fir

At first I was somewhat dreading making the E-Portfolio because I thought it’d be a lot of work formatting the site, but I actually really enjoyed it!  It was a little daunting editing some of the features on the Wix site, but overall it was a lot more doable than I had expected.  I’m really happy with how it turned out because I feel like it is a great reflection of my personality & also shows off a lot of my work.  I think I will continue to use this in the future as a space to store my work so I don’t have to sift through millions of Word Documents on my laptop if I ever want to find a final piece of writing again.  Overall, making this E-Portfolio was a fun experience and I’m sad that the class has come to an end!