The World Wide Web of Writing

Well, now it’s already the end of the semester and my EPortfolio is complete. You can check it out here: http://kmsanto.wix.com/writer

This is kind of weird. It feels like yesterday I was posting on this blog telling you I’m from Long Island and that New York bagels are the best. Sorry for being a bagel snob, I was trying to be funny. But if I offended you and your bagel preferences, let me hear it.

I’ve never enjoyed a class as much as this one, and I’m really proud of the work I’ve done. I tried to break away from sports writing this semester, and feel like I learned a lot about myself as a writer in the process.

I wanted to show on my EPortfolio that sports writing is my passion, but I’ve grown to enjoy experimenting with other genres and styles. Unfortunately, the only decent picture I’ve taken on my IPhone is a hockey stadium, so I might’ve messed up that message right on my homepage.

If you have the time, I’d love for you to take a look. And if you have even more time, I’d appreciate any comments about things you liked or disliked. I tried to make this thing perfect, but I know that I probably didn’t do that.

Hope you enjoy it! And have a good summer!