In Class In-Process Reflection

After hearing some feedback on Wednesday, I realized that I have a lot more work to do still to really accomplish my end goal.  I need to start imagining my final design and was shocked that other peers of mine were already so far ahead. I feel like I am behind the rest of the class. At the same time, I am happy with what I have so far – I just need more. A common piece of advice I received was that I need to perhaps explain what MS or invisible illnesses are as a preface to my piece. I do not know what I want to do with this advice yet.  Part of me thinks that the point of my piece is almost to intrigue readers to google and do their own research on MS and invisible illnesses. It should peak your interest and you should educate yourself.  I like this concept because I think doing your own research is so important and any website will be better at explaining MS than I ever will be.  On the other hand, I don’t want this lack of prior knowledge to be detrimental to the impact of my piece. My new question is what do you guys think works better? Providing some context or just going straight into my confessions?  At the end of the project, I want it to be organized like a Buzzed or Odyssey article, complete with gifs and a witty layout.   I want to add about 10-15 more confessions to reach a total of 15-20 confessions.  Is this too much, not enough, just right? Any thoughts on length?