It’s Finally Here

So here it is, the moment we’ve all been waiting for… kinda, maybe, okay probably not but still, here it is. I’m happy with the way my portfolio turned out, I think it really exemplifies the work I’ve done this semester as the quality has definitely been on a steady upslope from the beginning to the end. I think that the quality of my work really began to improve when I realized what sections of writing I enjoyed working in most. The sections that allowed me to express myself and be as open as possible with my audience were the ones that I enjoyed the most, particularly the TedTalk. It allowed me to connect with my audience on a personal, face-to-face level. This “revelation”, if you will, helped me regain my confidence as a writer and I think that sustaining this confidence, even through times when I am struggling to produce good work is what I hope to work on most between now and the capstone. I think continuing to write through the times I struggle is going to be the best way to keep my confidence and to get through the times that I hit a block as quickly as possible. Additionally, another strength I have developed is a unique voice centered around speaking freely and conversationally. I know that that isn’t something I’ll be able to take with me as I pursue a career in law, but it is something I feel I am good at and something that I would like to continue to craft as I progress through the program. I hope you enjoy my site and can find my TedTalk beneficial! The link to my website is here.

https://jstropes0.wixsite.com/mysite