Project Update

I guess I missed the memo that we were supposed to do one of these! Anyway I changed the idea for my project a little while ago to be a picture slideshow type thing based off of “Faces of an Epidemic” that I discussed in an earlier blog post. I rented out a camera, and took pictures and interviewed people with mental health conditions on campus. It has been a really interesting experience so far (I wish I had the time to do more, but at the same time I think the length then would make it a little inaccessible to other people). I wanted to shoot some video too but I ended up having actually too much content, so I cut the slides and pictures down. It is up on my website but there are some issues with formatting that I am still figuring out.  Excited to show everyone!

Leave a Reply