I am never good with introductions, so I thought I’d start with something that has basically been consuming my life for the past 24 hours (other than trying to find out the name of a song to which no one seems to know.) The movie Elf seems to be influencing my life a lot lately — I was interviewing someone yesterday and he brought it up, and the title is also my a go-to goodbye for a lot of my friends at work — so I thought what better way to start off an introduction?
Other than this past week though, Elf hasn’t really affected my life all that much, so I now have to somehow figure out a transition from that to telling you about my life. I kind of feel like that was a good enough transition though, so here are a few quicks hits about me (formatted for easy digestion):
- I grew up in White Pigeon, Michigan (a village of 1,500 people in southwest Michigan)
- I love sports (especially gymnastics and hockey #LGRW)
- I’m re-reading the Percy Jackson books because they are GOLD and no one can fight me on that
- My favorite colors are green and blue
- I have red hair (which is literally the coolest thing about me, less than 2% of the world’s population has red hair ALSO it’s a genetic mutation along with blue eyes which I also have so basically I am a genetically-mutated gem)
*As a side note, I tried to post the video of the song I’m trying to find but unfortunately another fun fact about me is that I’m not exactly tech-savvy, so that will have to wait for another day.