Goodbye blog posts and first semester sophomore year!

This is my last blog post for Writing 220, and my very last homework assignment for my first semester of sophomore year … and for 2019! Wow. Finally. It felt like this finals week lasted an entire month.

Since I don’t have many updates, this post will mostly just be me expressing my gratitude for an exhausting, overwhelming, incredible semester. There have been new people and things that have entered my life that I’m eternally grateful for. So, I’d like to say thank you.

Thank you Owen, my cooperative house, for giving me new friends, new perspectives and a leadership position that has taught me so much about communication and kindness.

Thank you Ray for pushing me this semester to produce something I’m so proud to share. You challenged my ideas until I created something truly original and unique to my own experience. This accomplishment is a feeling I’ll remember, and something I’ll strive for in everything I do.

Thank you to my roommate, Lara, who has the gentlest soul and is always there to comfort me when I need it. She’s been one of my biggest supporters since freshman year, and I wouldn’t be where I am today without her.

Thank you to my boyfriend, Leo, for being so patient and loving.

And, of course, thank you to my parents, for supporting me in every aspect of my existence. I love you both so much.

Auf Wiedersehen!