I’m Kind of Stressed ngl…

So I know I am supposed to use this post to talk about what my project is and how it’s going, but if I’m being honest I think I’m still wondering the same thing…

confused zero gravity GIF

Okay, Okay, I know this is mostly on me since I probably should have been spending much more time on it than I actually have, but the more I wrote the more I felt stuck until all together I quit mentally for a bit.

HOWEVER, having my workshop date looming over my head and realizing the progression of everyone else really put things into perspective and gave me the pressure push I needed. THERE IS LESS THAN 7 WEEKS LEFT…and I have quite a bit of work to do. So I pulled myself together and decided to make a plan on Monday to have a complete (or roughly complete) draft by next Sunday to show for during my workshop. I am putting that deadline on this blog to hold myself much more accountable as well.

THE PROJECT…so, on Monday I spent a lot of time reorganizing and drafting and realized that while I am still struggling to exactly decipher the purpose of my project and the target audience, but as of now it feels like it is centered around the concept of “growth.” I will be using my high school experience at a boarding school as well as experiences in college and additional research to supplement whatever I choose to make my main argument at the end but I tried spending this week just free writing.

Given the fact that we are in the midst of a literal pandemic…

parks and recreation stress GIF

inspiration and concentration has been hard to come by. BUT I am finally getting back into the swing of things today and hoping to get back on an academic track for next week. Once I really figure out more specifically what I want my project to be about and what purpose I want it to serve, I’ll keep y’all updated!