Hi everyone! Here is my top ten list of books to read! They aren’t in order…that seems too difficult given my fried brain.
1. Gone Girl – Gillian Flynn
2. The Age of Innocence – Edith Wharton
3. Harry Potter – particularly the first one.
4. Falling Up – Shel Silverstein
5. Where the Red Fern Grows
6. The Catcher in the Rye
7. The Fault in Our Stars – John Greene (CANNOT WAIT for the movie)
8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
9. The Diary of a Young Girl – Anne Frank
10. Bridge to Terabithia
Making this list I realized many of these books I haven’t looked at in years, and now know what I’m going to do when I’m bored at home this summer continuing my job search. (Woohoo!)
See you all at commencement! 🙂