Inspired!

Have you ever woken up on a Saturday morning and, after drinking eight cups of coffee, felt totally inspired to accomplish a project that has up until now been kind of awful and oppressive to your sanity (I might be hyperbolizing a bit)?

Totally just did that. And it feels awesome.

Cup of Coffee
Pictured: Sweet, sweet inspiration juice. (Source: http://www.sxc.hu/pic/l/a/an/anya-anya/1214631_55640564.jpg)

I have struggled and wrestled with how to make all the ideas I have for this paper work together to form a coherent, unified piece…and after weeks of failing, I think I’ve finally come up with a solution. For the first time in awhile, I’m excited to write this paper and, I might even venture to say I’m a little bit hopeful about how the whole thing will turn out.  This is so much easier now that I actually know what I’m doing. I’m just hoping this isn’t some sort of fluke, because right now, I feel great.

Josh is happy.
Ecstatic.

Make no mistake, this paper is still going to be hard to get just right…but the hardest part seems like it’s out of the way.  I’ve always had an idea of where I wanted to take this piece, but now the path to the end product is clear.

3 thoughts to “Inspired!”

1. This is so great to hear!! I finally decided to scrap my original idea and go with the LeBron James topic and I’m actually really excited about the possibilities of where I can go with this paper! I have a first draft done and reading this blog post is making me anxious to start editing!

2. I really enjoyed this post. Your picture was funny and the 8-cup-of-coffe-revelation is something that I am very familiar with. Something about being so jittery that you just might jump out of your skin some how really helps to accomplish seemingly impossible tasks. Looking forward to reading it 🙂