Re-mediating Project Update

I just finished my storyboard and it’s so exciting to see my project start to take form! I actually have a script and a plan for what I am going to do. I didn’t realize until just now how heavily this project was stressing me out. I guess it’s better to be unconsciously stressed and then have it relieved because then you get to feel the benefits of that stress being removed.  I think it has to do with the fact that when I have an idea, it tends to cloud over my brain and makes it really hard to do anything else until I have dealt with the idea. Well, now I’ve dealt with it. I know that I still have an insane amount of work to do: finishing up my re-purposing project, beginning my re-mediating one (the first step would be to actually go rent the equipment, Jordan), and to start thinking about my portfolio. Oh boy, I am just a huge range of emotions because now I’ve gotten myself all stressed out again. Well, I guess the only way to fix this is to get working…

It's my own fault that I make myself like this...

2 thoughts to “Re-mediating Project Update”

1. That picture is the story of my life…but actually. I’m definitely feeling the same way that you do. I keep telling myself, “Paige, it is time to smarten up and hammer out that assignment.” One day I may take my advice. I’m super jealous that you got your storyboard finished because I am driving the storyboard struggle bus right now.

2. I can definitely envision what the final product will look (sound) like. I think you have a very solid foundation set up to make this podcast a real success. Your idea seems appropriate for your given audience (parents) because it allows them to see this topic from a daughter’s viewpoint. I can definitely pull a thesis out of what’s presented: educate parents on teen sex and give them an easy way of communicating with their daughters on this subject. The organizational structure seems very clear from the introduction of the podcast, to the day’s topic, to the interview, and finally to the wrap-up. You could add in musical transitions to help divide each section. I think the key thing you need to work on is incorporating expert advice/testimony to comment on the interview. Great job! I can’t wait to see the final product!