If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again… remediation style

So after toiling with my YouTube special project and being inspired by the Prezis in class, I came to the conclusion that I should totally be a Prezi creator.  So that is exactly what I did.  And let me tell you, it was the best decision I have made to date this year academically (well, maybe second after my decision to write about alcohol habits of pre-Prohibition America).  I’m feeling much better about my presentation now, and I think it is much more effective and easy to follow.  My ridiculous video editting ended up being more distracting than I thought was ever possible.  My message is much more clear and concise.  I think that my facts are much more clear.  Throwing away my mediocre video was not too upsetting needless to say.

My New Prezi

One thought to “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again… remediation style”

1. I’m really glad you found a new medium that worked better for you! The hardest part of writing sometimes is realizing that something just is not working, and starting over.