Writing Contest

For those of you who don’t know me, my name’s Erica. I was in the first writing minor cohort last fall. It’s our responsibility to write at least two blog posts every month. This may not seem like a lot, but when you’ve got a million different things to do blogging tends to fall at the bottom of the to-do list.

I wasn’t really sure what to write about this month until I remembered what our syllabus last semester repeatedly said: “write about anything writing related on your mind.” Well, I’m a contributing writer for Her Campus and am in a writing contest to see whose article can get the most new views in the month of February. I thought you–as fellow writing minors and UofM students–would be a great audience for this contest. My article is about frat parties. Whether that’s your cup of tea or not, I hope you enjoy reading my article and exploring the site!

All you have to do is click on the link and it counts as a new view. Right now I’m in the lead and I would absolutely love to win the contest. If I do win, I get a top collegiette writer award–and the best part, a phone call or skype from Seventeen’s social media editor. This could be a great networking opportunity for me.

Thank you!!

One thought to “Writing Contest”