Welcome back to school

It’s another year and a great time to begin blogging! Welcome to the new cohort of writing minors, I hope you enjoy the experience as much as I have so far. I can’t believe that it’s been an entire year since I started out as a minor. For me, the beginning of senior year has brought the greeting of old friends and meeting new professors and classmates. As always, it is a time of extreme craziness as I attempt to remember how to study for exams while balancing hanging out with friends and football games.
The majority of writing that I expect to do this year will be for the honors thesis that I am in the process of completing for psychology. I am exploring how child temperament and parental personality can combine to influence how the child handles the transition to siblinghood. It is certainly daunting to think that by April I will have a full, polished thesis.
Other than my honors thesis, I am looking forward to the capstone course that the minor in writing offers. I can’t wait to reconnect with the others in my cohort and work more on my portfolio.
If any new minor has any questions that they would like to ask someone who has been through it, let me know. I am more than willing to help out!

One thought to “Welcome back to school”

1. Jordan,

How is the honor’s thesis going? Is there a rigid timeline for it, or do you have the flexibility to develop it at your own pace.

You should do a blog on your major findings; I’m definitely interested!