Frustrations with my ePort

The process of revising and refining my ePort is proving very frustrating. When starting to write or designing something, I like the ability to create with pen and paper. The tactile sensation of writing on paper makes the process more natural for me. Moving to a process that is completely digitized is not easy. Sometimes I want to just reach through my computer screen and move things around with my hands!!! If I had all the time in the world, I think I could figure it out. But I’m strapped for time (ughhhh finals week..), so the reality is I’m just a little more frustrated that I would like to be for this time on a Saturday evening. Anyone feelin the same?

3 thoughts to “Frustrations with my ePort”

1. This girl. Sometimes I wish I could cut and paste my ePortfolio with scissors and rubber cement. Throw in some Elmer’s glue and Crayola crayons and we’d be back in Kindergarten. Let’s go back to that, Andrea.

2. Andrea,

I totally agree. Hopefully we are at that stage where our ePorts are almost complete. I would love to know how you’re ePortfolio turned out. Just remember, take a deep breath, and try and use the time to work on your ePort as a stress-reliever. That’s what I did, and it worked out really well!