[Pika] Ideal Birthday

With my birthday quickly approaching a week from today, I have been bombarded with questions about what I want to do and what I want.  I never know how to answer this question. There is not a particular gift that I want or need, and I am unsure of what I really want to do on my birthday.  I unfortunately have a final exam on my birthday, and then I either have the choice to stay at school or go home until my next exam one week later.  The majority of my friends will be busy studying and I do not want to make them feel obligated to celebrate with me.  Truly, my ideal birthday may just be catching up on all my TV shows and getting a great home-cooked meal at home.  What was your favorite birthday and why?

2 thoughts to “[Pika] Ideal Birthday”

1. My favorite birthday was in 2010. I just graduated high school and was about to go to Israel with my entire high school class. Truly a wonderful time in my life! I hope you have a fun birthday…and good luck on that final. 🙂

2. My birthday is on the 14th, right in the middle of exams as well. I’ve had exams on my birthday before, it sucked. Sorry you have one this year. For my 16th birthday I had a sleepover at a hotel, I got some sort of a big suite but it was in some random town so it was really cheap. That was really fun, but I also had awesome little kid parties when I was younger.