[Pika!] Reflectionzzzz

If you are reading this, you played a role in giving me one of the best classes I’ve ever taken. Never before have I taken a class full of such smart, wonderful people that forced me to look inside myself and reflect on my own opinions. It was a welcome change to the normal classes I’m usually in. Plus, we had Ray, which was such a blessing in itself. I have a friend starting the Minor next semester and I told her she just HAD to have Ray. Luckily she does and I can’t wait for her to come home and tell me how much she loves the class, just like I did. So I thank each and every one of you for being awesome!

My point for this post is to have a place to put our favorite memories of the class. I shall give the first one:

My favorite memory of this class was definitely Ray’s question about how we would change our own appearance if we could. I loved it because the responses were hilarious and amazing, but also because it went beyond the normal ideas of hair color, instead going to anthropological changes too.

Anyhoo, post your own memories!

One thought to “[Pika!] Reflectionzzzz”

1. 1st comment whoo!…and probably last. I will miss you all but definitely my favorite class memory was outside of class when we met up before Ray’s poetry reading. This was such a great and unique experience to get to know you all in a non-academic setting where we could say, drink, and laugh about whatever we wanted!