Benji’s Bio

I’ll probably regret using this as my bio image sooner rather than later, but this is my profile picture on Facebook, so I figured it was only appropriate. What do you get from this image? Hopefully you’ll infer that I’m enthusiastic, adventurous, and fun to be around. If not, you’ll probably just assume that I’m a huge loser. Oh well.

I was born and raised in Westchester, NY. Both playing and following sports has always been my passion. If I had to rank my priorities in life, I would have to go with the following list:

1. Yankees

2. Girls

3. Giants

4. Breathing

5. Everything else

Take from that whatever you want. I grew up playing baseball, tennis, and soccer, and I also love to golf and ski. I’ll always be a New Yorker at heart, but I have a few home-away-from-homes: Camp in Maine, Vail, Colorado, and my grandparents development in Florida Florida (love old people).

I’m the oldest of three kids – I have two younger sisters – so I’m accustomed to being blamed for just about anything possible. That’s fine though, because I also grew up with the biggest room in an isolated area of the house with my own bathroom, so I guess I can’t complain too much.

I’ve loved my college days in Ann Arbor. I’m in the School of Kinesiology (Sport Management major), greek life (kind of… ZBT/OZ/disgrace), and currently work in the Athletic Department. I try not to look too far ahead because it freaks me out, but I plan on going straight to Law School after I graduate next year,. Hopefully by the time I complete this minor, my writing will be up to par.

I’ll end with a quote that I try to live by: “Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.”

The source is anonymous, so I’ll go ahead and take credit for it.