Hi My Name is Zoe Hisae Kumagai

Before coming to Ann Arbor the only home I habited was in small foothill town at the crest of Los Angeles.  I was raised on white rice, basketball, and Shin Buddhism.  My side kick is a six-foot tall, German double bass. I major in Music Performance.  I am a peer tutor for the Sweetland Center for Writing and mentors in the Ypsilanti Youth Orchestra and the Dearborn Youth Symphony.  If  I found a genie in a bottle I would wish for lactose-tolerance, an afternoon rollerblading with John Cage and a nose-warmer.

Zoe Kumagai

Before coming to Ann Arbor the only home I habited was in small foothill town at the crest of Los Angeles. I was raised on white rice, basketball, and Shin Buddhism. My side kick is a six-foot tall, German double bass. I major in Music Performance. I am a peer tutor for the Sweetland Center for Writing and mentors in the Ypsilanti Youth Orchestra and the Dearborn Youth Symphony. If I found a genie in a bottle I would wish for lactose-tolerance, an afternoon rollerblading with John Cage and a nose-warmer.