Hey, I’m Jamie.
Here are some things that make me weird:
- I’m 4′ 11” (Which does not make me a midget no matter how many times you ask.)
- I don’t like milk. (It’s probably why I’m so short.)
- I don’t like breakfast food. (But I have to eat breakfast, so I tend to get made fun of for the foods I do choose to eat.)
- I basically know the entire script of Finding Nemo. (And quote it regularly in conversations throughout the day.)
- I don’t like numbers divisible by 5. (They’re too neat for my liking.)
- If I ask for the time and it’s 4:08, I want you to tell me it’s 4:08, not ‘ten after’ (It’s partially because of the divisible by 5’s thing but it’s also an accuracy thing.)
- I’m REALLY into typography. (Fonts.)
- I have to use the bathroom quite frequently. (I realize that’s probably more than you wanted to know, but I think you deserve an accurate representation of who I am.)
I have normal aspects too:
- I’m an English Major who wants to go into Publishing
- I come from Waterford, Michigan
- I’ve played Softball, Volleyball, Basketball and Football (as much as they let me) ran Track and Cross Country, and did gymnastics throughout my life.
- I’m an avid reader
- I love Michigan in the summertime.
Also of relevance:
- My mom is my best friend.
- My boyfriend and I have the same name.
- I’m probably too self aware for my own good.
- I love children.
- I shy away from politics.
- I’m a huge pushover, but I’m learning not to be.
- I appreciate the beauty in little things.
- I’m still trying to figure out what it means to be me.