Matt O’Donnell: The Man the myth the legend (yeah i went there)

This is me at a Chicago music festival, Lollapalooza, with mono, summer 2010. Total Dork.

I’m Matt O’Donnell aka Matt, MJ (middle name John), OD, odonns, pretty much whatever you want to call me is fine. I’m 20 so close to be 21. If I ever ran for president I like to think I have the Midwest vote on LOCK. I was born in Indiana raised in Chicago, did my first 2 years of college in Iowa, every summer spend time in Wisconsin, and I now attend U of M. Die hard Chicago sports and hip hop fan. I’m not a math/science person, love to write in my free time and occasionally paint (my mom’s hobby is painting and it’s pretty chill – no lie). Love playing basketball with my buddies and just having a good time. I like to think I am a jack of all trades and master of none which is cool with me. I’ll wrap it up with some quick bio facts. I was raised by a single mom and her parents. My grandpa was like my dad growing up, lost him when I was 11. A big source for all my writing comes from that. I went to high school on the west side of Chicago and since I was 5’1 and 103 pounds as a freshman was unable to play basketball so I was on the rowing team (real cool experience). I grew up a lot going to school in the city. When I’m home I work construction in downtown Chicago. The company I work for does everything from housing projects to penthouses so it’s a pretty unique experience. I have a collie her name is Brandy and is definitely my best friend. That’s the main points for me I guess just comment if you want to know anything else. Oh and for clarification, this is very important, I’m NOT a Cubs fan. White Sox all day.