Education Bubble

Danielle Kramer

I like frozen peas. Sometimes I have a craving to carry a baby in my uterus. I hate running. I prefer to stand while doing my homework. I live in a student housing cooperative. I think everyone should work in costumer service for at least three months. I study art history and international studies. People who don't like chocolate are of another species. Kurt Vonnegut and I would have awesome brain babies. My initials spell DAK. I am an only child. Cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats

One thought to “Education Bubble”

1. I’ve always enjoyed these animated videos based off societal issues and problems. They somehow seem to reel me in to want to understand and listen, rather than a textbook with statistical facts and quotas. I previously watched the one about ‘children being tired in school because they’re diagnosed off depressants and how our educational system is too traditional to function in a modernized world’, something like that. But this one was rather interesting as well. The reality that most graduates are spending so much money to attend school for a marketable degree, just to leave school and not be able to find a job, let alone, pay off student debts, is excruciating. I cringe at the thought every time I hear the costs of tuition increases or cuts in marketable jobs. Hence, why I want to stay in school as long as I can, hint hint. What is there really to do? There has to be something that can valuable.