World-class blog

http://crackmagazine.net/

So this address might not attract a future employer.  But I’m not about to hire anyone.  I also don’t know who any of these bands are on this page.

This site got me curious quicker than most.  It is a monthly magazine.  There is a lot of movement and is a bit flashy- somewhat distracting.  But I think this does justice to the content.  The picture-grid format of the cover page indicates the freshness/high-turnover of the subjects being reviewed.

At the top of the page, you can venture beyond at your own will, check-up on past issues, get the latest mag news and view things categorically.

The overall tone of the page is dynamic.  It allows for independent discovery.  It is visually stimulating (the people look funny!).

…setting the bar high for 2013 Winter Cohort.

Zoe Kumagai

Before coming to Ann Arbor the only home I habited was in small foothill town at the crest of Los Angeles. I was raised on white rice, basketball, and Shin Buddhism. My side kick is a six-foot tall, German double bass. I major in Music Performance. I am a peer tutor for the Sweetland Center for Writing and mentors in the Ypsilanti Youth Orchestra and the Dearborn Youth Symphony. If I found a genie in a bottle I would wish for lactose-tolerance, an afternoon rollerblading with John Cage and a nose-warmer.