ASB Alternative Spring Break!

ASB was completely awesome. We volunteered all day. First we volunteered with Meals on Wheels and I got to talk to a bunch of sweet old ladies who were so cute. I have a soft spot in my heart for old people, I just love them. Then I got to play with a bunch of elementry students and talk to them about college and play games and other activities so I made lots of little buddies who wanted to hold my hand and give me hugs. On top of that the teacher hooked us up with some sweet potatoes, greens, and cornbread. Then my favorite part of the day–teen night with the Boys and Girls Club. We talked to them about college, we played dodge ball, 40 of them against us 18 girls, they whooped us lol. Then I played basketball with some of them and made lots of buddies and I helped this girl with her cheerleading practice and she kept giving me hugs. I made lots of little homies. What a heart warming busy exciting trip. These memories I will never forget. πŸ™‚ We made itΒ safe and sound. Praise the Lord. Had a great spring break trip. πŸ™‚

My Boys and Girls club/basketball homies and the drawing we did with the elementary students. πŸ™‚

Civil rights museum. One of the top museums in the nation. It was amazing, wish I could have took pics inside. They had MLK jail cell.

Civil rights memorial park

One of the civil rights museums

Historical 16th baptist church

The city! Night life in Alabama πŸ™‚

Last night in Alabama! #Party πŸ™‚