Capstone Writing idea 400

Wow, it has been so long since I’ve written on this blog, I even forgot what my password was. Anyways, this past year of my life was crazy; I have been to 5 different countries, and have been home for a total of 2 weeks since January. Therefore, believe that writing about my travels would be an interesting topic for my final SWC project.

Please offer feedback on these ideas, if you have some time:

Topic-Traveling Europe

Form: Either scrapbook (model un-choosen) or short-story format in the model of (tales of the new world, by Sabrina Murray)

Thanks for your advice,

Jen

One thought to “Capstone Writing idea 400”

1. Hi Jen 🙂

I think writing about your travels would be an awesome way to capture your last year abroad and show how much you’ve learned about yourself in the process.

An idea that could potentially be really cool is creating online postcards! So, a picture on one side, and when you flip it over, you can learn about your experience at that place or a story about the picture. You could also write about take-aways or things you wish you would’ve known. I’m not sure how exactly this would work, but together the pictures could form a collage, and then the reader would click on a photo to hear the story.

Just a thought! I’m excited to see what you end up doing 🙂
    Khushi