E-Portfolio Storyboard

Initially, I was wary about doing this exercise. I found it productive to do a thought dump on paper when I was brainstorming ideas for my proposal. However, even when I was writing down my preliminary ideas, I was having trouble visualizing the navigational aspects. Once I started drawing the frame of my e-portfolio, I had a much better idea of how I wanted the page itself to look. When we had talk about the ideal aesthetic features to have on an online portfolio, one of the biggest ones that stuck out to me was minimalism. I knew I didn’t want to have a home page that was cluttered with images and brightly colored text. In addition, I had a much better sense of how I wanted my navigation to work after doing portfolio research. But drawing it out on paper was pretty challenging. Now that I have a drawn out, visual idea of what I want to do, I feel much more prepared to execute it online.

Oh boy.
Oh boy.

One thought to “E-Portfolio Storyboard”

1. I like that you want to keep it simple rather than overwhelming the reader with images and texts right away. You do such a great job of writing down organized notes – my storyboard was literally so disheveled haha. Good luck with the formatting!