Hey Look I Made A Video

Apparently I can’t upload video to this site!  Bullshit!  However, I was able to upload the video serving as my blog post it to YouTube.  This right here is the only link available to my videblogpost so treat it with care.  It’s pretty clumsily done and I obviously have not a single clue what to do with myself on camera but it was fun to practice and I’m really excited to learn more about the movie-making process.

Mary Gallagher

I'd like to be good at poetry, short stories, and creative nonfiction, but really I'm here to develop the skills to write about politics and world issues

4 thoughts to “Hey Look I Made A Video”

1. Yay go vlogs!! You look pretty comfortable on camera so that’s definitely a plus. Maybe you can learn how to do cool effects (even if they are amateur, but who knows- maybe youre a video goddess without even knowing it!) I’m excited to see what you will do with this.

2. I love this! And yeah, good call about not doing animation- it would take FOREVER. And the map thing is really cool, I’m going to have to figure out how to do that! Film stuff is super fun once you get into it!

3. Ha I enjoyed your video, it made me excited to see your movie. Video stuff is totally exciting and I think it’s just automatically impressive to be able to film stuff, so props to you. Also the map thing sure impressed me, prettyy prettty great work there.
    Can’t wait to see your upcoming motion picture presentation (sort of). It’ll be fun to watch!

4. Mary, you rock. I give you so much credit for going to ISS, signing up for an iMovie workshop and taking the time to learn a new skill. I, like you, have had the software on my computer for three years and have always looked at it with wonder. Much respect for doing it and creating something that is naturally infused with humor and personality. I can’t wait to see the final product!!