1. What platform do I want to use?
- I really have no idea. There are things I like and don’t like about each of the ones I’ve tried (Weebly, WordPress, Scalar). Do I want the ease of creating a layout on Weebly? Or the greater customization of text I’ve found on WordPress? Or do I want to try something completely different?
2. Do I want a theme?
- Themes are fun. Themes can create consistency between many different types of writing. But, what theme would I choose? Something alliterative with my name? An interest of mine? Can I find a theme that ties my e-portfolio together without seeming forced or like I’m trying too hard?
- If I choose a fun theme, can my portfolio still be professional? I definitely want it to be professional.
3. Will I ever make a decision?
- I’m horribly indecisive (I think I’ve come to class everyday with a new angle for my repurposing project) and there are a lot of design choices. Possibly too many design choices. I think I’ll just keep procrastinating until the deadline gets closer.