WordPress is No Friend of Mine

I worked with Weebly for my Re-Purposing Assignment, so I decided to stretch myself by using a different format for the E-Portfolio. WORDPRESS IS SO DIFFERENT. No really, this is so so so much less user friendly than Weebly for me. I am going to try to stick through the process, but I may just jump ship in a bit and head back to what’s comfortable. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Screen Shot 2013-10-23 at 8.30.07 PM

Trying not to say, “Adios, WordPress!”

The classroom exercise helped me narrow down some of my ideas for the portfolio. I am very much a visual learner, so activities like that make my little creative heart leap with joy. I wish every class day could be like this. Working on projects while my peers’ opinions are only a shoulder tap away provides a great work environment and everyone in this class is full of great ideas and critiques. I’m definitely hoping for more days like this.

That’s all for now. I will probably table the WordPress E-Portfolio for a time when I have more patience (read: when I’ve had more sleep).

Katie Koziara

During the school year, I can usually be found doing a few things: studying domestic health policy, working as a student coordinator for the Public Service Intern Program, exploring different restaurants around Ann Arbor, running my regular loop around the Big House, or catching up on one of my many, many favorite television shows.