Bio For Now

Giana Georgi is a third-year student at the University of Michigan, where she studies other people’s books instead of writing her own. She is a non-award winning author of a whole slew of uninterestingly-titled literary essays, several of which revieced the honor of high praise such as, “Good job!” and “Interesting!” She is a devoted peanut butter consumer, adventure journaler, chimpanzee lover, and amateur backpacker. Giana lives mostly inside her head, but sometimes she lives in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

(She also causes all technology in the vicinity to malfunction. Her computer is currently dead, and along with it, all of her pictures. Please use your imagination.)

3 thoughts to “Bio For Now”

1. Giana, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your bio. It was an extremely humorous post, and every sentence made me laugh. Flawlessly playing off of the typical author bio, you were able to actually convey who you are and add your own twist. My favorite part is, “where she studies other people’s books instead of writing her own.” Start writing your own. You’re a great writer. I look forward to reading more of your posts!

Also, I imagined your picture being of you peering over the top of a book.

2. Giana,

I loved this bio! The last line about living in your head was hilarious, I sometimes feel that way too. I like how honest you were about your quirks and interests (I am intrigued by your self-labeling as “adventure journaler”), although I’m sure you’re underselling your competence with technology.

Great post!

3. Giana: Your bio is fantastic! You really found a funny way to show the reality of the very normal life of a young writer. Those little praises were genius to include, mirroring the big, fancy awards of famous authors. The random facts and interests that you include made me smile and feel like you really gave this a personal touch. Keep killin it, G!