If you were a capstone what color would you be?

I’m in my last semester at UM which means I’m taking Writing 400, the Capstone.  Yes, it will be epic.  Paul Barron, our guide, scheduled individual meetings with each member of the class because our are genre-busting plans for our projects could not be contained all at once.

My project is called, “Zoe Kumagai Plays the Double Bass”.  It’s true, I promise.  But if you’d like to contest the matter, I’d love to engage in that sort of conversation.  Proof or Computer Generated? You be the judge.
bass and lady

Zoe Kumagai

Before coming to Ann Arbor the only home I habited was in small foothill town at the crest of Los Angeles. I was raised on white rice, basketball, and Shin Buddhism. My side kick is a six-foot tall, German double bass. I major in Music Performance. I am a peer tutor for the Sweetland Center for Writing and mentors in the Ypsilanti Youth Orchestra and the Dearborn Youth Symphony. If I found a genie in a bottle I would wish for lactose-tolerance, an afternoon rollerblading with John Cage and a nose-warmer.