FREE PUPPY!!!

Okay, so there actually isn’t a free puppy, but isn’t my dog the cutest? I know, I’m a terrible person for misleading you. But now that I’ve been sneaky enough to get you to read this post I want to tell you guys about a great opportunity on campus. The Michiganensian Yearbook is hiring a slew of new writers for the 2014-2015 school year and I thought that some of you may be interested in applying seeing as we are writing minors –> we must like writing. I’ve been on staff for the past two years, and it is a great way to get editorial experience without being on a constant deadline. You can write about a variety of topics too; there are a lot of really interesting events that happen on campus that we cover. Another positive: writing for the yearbook is not a huge time commitment. You get a lot of liberty, you just have to meet deadline (obviously).

Here’s a link to the website if you want to check out the staff and whatnot. Also here are the applications for both the business staff and editorial staff if you are interested!